What does a #Realtor do exactly? I had a call this week from a gal, Melody. She is incredibly unhappy with her recent results (or lack there of) from her trying to sell her home by herself, with no representation from a licensed professional, a Real Estate Agent. She tried #Craigslist among several other unsuccessful tactics to try to get her home sold on her own, to no avail. After speaking with me, she was ecstatic to hear of all the great tools available if a I were to list her home and represent her as her Realtor. Yes, we write a contract. Yes, we put your home in the MLS, but there are SO many more tools at our fingertips that I will offer to get your home sold! Here’s to naming just a few:
– RE/MAX is one of the Largest Franchises in the World! Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX! That alone speaks volumes!
– We’ll List Your Home on Hundreds of Real Estate Websites for additional Promotion & Exposure Including Some Additional Publications!
– Tons of Social Media Exposure to RE/MAX’ 51,000+ Facebook fans & 40,000+ Twitter Followers, along with my personal 7,000+ Twitter Followers!
– Professional Photographer for 25+ Photos of Your Home to be Inserted Into the MLS!
– Communication! I WILL Communicate With You & Always be Available for You to Contact Me!
– Home Listed on My Website www.LivingDenver.com. More Exposure & Additional Search Engine Visibility!
– Staging Consultation Techniques & Ideas!
– Marketing Meeting & Networking Group Exposure!
– Accurate Pricing Consultation with Comparable Neighborhood Sales!
– Showings of Your Competition! See What Homes Your Up Against. See All Homes that Your Buyers Will See!