Congratulations Dan & Paula! Golf Course Home SOLD in 1 Day! ADVICE/TAKEAWAY: DON’T FSBO!
Congratulations Dan & Paula! I thank you for using me and trusting me as your Real Estate agent to sell your beautiful home! I’m so excited and impressed that your golf course home sold in only 1 day! Such a blessing! Multiple offer situation and we were able to negotiate $10K OVER asking price! So happy for you both with this new transition in life. Kiddo is almost out of high school so no more need for the BIG home in Parker!
I will have to say, when you approached me with the idea of ‘selling it on your own / For Sale by Owner (FSBO)’… I highly advised you to NOT do that. I want to share these reasons for others that may have had this thought just in case. I would love to get your advice to them also on how VERY happy you are that you did NOT go that route. So here are a few reasons for a person NOT to list their home FSBO:
– It’s truly a FULL time job! The process takes a minimum of 30-45 days even AFTER you have a contract in place. Do you have the time to field calls all day, order title, deal with the buyer’s mortgage lender, negotiate through the pricing terms, inspection objections, appraisals, etc? I do ALL of that for you as your agent! Let ME work full-time! Also, once the listing is live in the MLS, I can cross reference and pull all buyers who already have searches set up in the MLS, that may match what your home has to offer. It’s an awesome tool. I will run that cross reference search daily for you to try to find a buyer.
– Do you have experience in writing Real Estate contracts? There are 1,118 lines on the Colorado Department of Real Estate contract. We go to school to earn a license and to learn what each line means. I’m positive the typical non-Realtor will NOT know how to write the contract correctly. Remember, if you goof, that could potentially, be an ugly lawsuit. You DON’T want that.
– Besides the contract, I’ll properly list your home in the MLS and aggressively market your property to bring the buyers. Just putting a sign in the front yard will NOT automatically bring buyers to drive by the home and knock on the door to ask to buy your home. 99% of buyers will already be in a contract with their Realtor. Therefore you’re obligated to pay their agents commission anyway. BUT their agent represents THEM, not you, the sellers. That’s why YOU need an agent on your end to represent YOU, the sellers, to make sure the contract is completely protecting you in the sale of your home!
– Marketing the home. Within RE/MAX, we have the ‘Whiteboard’. This blasts your home out to all RE/MAX offices in the area before it even goes live in the MLS. I also attend the Christian Women Business Owners Group and the South Metro Denver Board of Realtors networking groups where our job is to share our listings with other agents that may have buyers looking in the area! Not to mention my 20,000++ followers on social media (Twitter, FB, etc.) who will be seeing your home blasted on the media outlets!
– Please let me meet with you to continue the reasons as to why I am the best fit of a Realtor for you, in selling your home! I look forward to hearing from you! Blessings! Natalie Carrado – 720-288-0101 – Natalie@LivingDenver.com